Friday, October 5, 2012

Let me Introduce Myself

Hello everyone!


My name is Elizar Sto Domingo, a Filipino currently based in Singapore. And I am a blogger. Or at least I think I am.

I used to blog more often but work and laziness got in the way so I decided to stop for a while. Plus my previous blog was a mess. It was supposed to be a fashion/lifestyle-centric blog but my obsession with a certain show got a little crazy.  You can still visit it at dandy bohemian and then come back here again.

So, I didn't change the name of my blog because it is still me who's blogging anyway. Still the dandy bohemian here. And the web address is available, so why not. Think of it as a better dressed, dandier bohemian. One who irons his shirts and pairs it with bleached denims and trusty black or white converse. 

Hope that this blog will show my perspective on fashion, style and everything else in between.

See yah later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...