Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fashion Essentials: Camouflage

Totally late post, but I'm seeing a whole lot of camouflage everywhere and frankly, I'm starting to like it. I own only one camo shirt from bathing ape, and its not even green but purple. But I digress, I feel the need to go on the camo wagon. Come along!

1st stop is Topman. I visited their store the other day and found a boxy jacket in camo. Very interesting shape to say the least but being skinny me, everything looks boxy. Next!

Online at sg.topman.com, I did find a lot more camo than I bargained for.
Case in point, this lovely pair of slip-on loafers calling my name. 
Its the perfect mix of formal and quirk. Priced at SGD 169.

Me and my obession with gray couldn't pass out on this gray camo sweater
On sale at SGD43.

There were also some pants but I'm not yet comfortable trying on printed pants. Maybe next time.

Over at hm.com, found this pair of Hi-top sneakers with camo soles. Looks a bit bulky though.

This one seems promising, from Uniqlo's US online store. 
Paired with a plain colored tee, I might actually dig this.

Another interesting camo bottom, this time from cotton on
Though I'm not too sure about the rolled up chambray/denim part.

Finally, a decent jacket in camo, from zara. On sale at 50% off, too.

Even better, is this blazer also from zara. Also on sale at 50% off.

Seriously thinking about getting this knit sweater.
The star studs is quite a nice touch.

Since I'm still on the fence aboutcommitting to a full on camo print thing. 
How about accessories?
This leather belt introduces some camo without the jarring military/soldier references.


So which one should I get?



See yah later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...