Friday, November 30, 2012

Online Window Shopping

I have been visiting Topman's online store as they are now shipping to Singapore. Yay! Although I haven't bought anything just yet. Here are my favorites. Oh, and Christmas is just around the corner! Thank God I have been nice! :)


What better way to celebrate the season but with cheesy Christmas jumpers!
This navy cardigan with all over reindeer print hits the right spot. Brownie points for brown and blue color combination.

Lovely dip dye burgundy sweatshirt makes me wish for colder weather.

Oh! They come in a T-shirt version!

I have been toying with the idea of getting printed pants and this fits the bill just fine. 
(It is also on sale, so what's not to love?)


Ending this post with this awesome leopard print tee.
BTW, I got this same shirt from the actual store, on sale! Yay for good buys!


I might actually get to buy one or two things from this list soon. Or maybe, I'll just wait for Santa. Happy Christmas!




See yah later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...